Style & approach
All workshops are tailor made to every client’s individual needs; the design will be based around required outcomes, i.e. what you want to change and how you want people to behave differently as a result of attending the workshop. All breakout sessions and group work will be based around current issues and hot topics.
All workshops are designed to stimulate, challenge, inform and engage. The style will be practical and interactive using a variety of presentation mediums and a good use of humour. Input sessions will be intermixed with group breakouts to ensure that the learning is consolidated and taken forward into the workplace.
We use a number of different but complimentary psychometric instruments: the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) which describes a person’s style; the FIRO-B (Fundamental Interpersonal Relationship Orientation – Behavior) which provides insight into our behavior in relation to other people; and the Archetype Model which explores what is most important to us, what gives us our energy and motivates us to get out of bed in the morning.
Workshop themes include:
- Inspirational leadership
- Political awareness and influencing skills
- Relationship management
- Team building
- Cultural understanding and diversity awareness
- Developing your emotional intelligence
- Winning interactions with customers/clients
- Man management skills: motivating others, delegating effectively, giving feedback, coaching and dealing with poor performance
Three of our most popular workshops are listed below. Click on the links for example agendas:
- Corporate politics and the art of influencing – one day
- Building successful relationships 360° – three days
- Senior management development workshop – two days + two days
Read some of the Participant' Feedback from past engagements.