Style and approach
All workshops are tailor-made to every client’s needs. The design will be based around required outcomes — what you want to change and how you want people to behave differently as a result of the training intervention. All breakout sessions and group work will be based around current issues and hot topics.
Workshops are designed to stimulate, challenge, inform and engage. The style will be practical and interactive using a variety of presentation mediums and a good use of humour. Input sessions will be intermixed with group breakouts to ensure that the learning is consolidated and taken forward into the workplace.
Workshop themes include:
- Inspirational leadership
- Political awareness and influencing skills
- Relationship management
- Team building
- Cultural understanding and diversity awareness
- The three killer capabilities — curiosity, courage and emotional intelligence
- Winning interactions with customers/clients
- Essential management skills — motivating others, delegating effectively, giving feedback, coaching and dealing with poor performance
- Managing and enhancing your reputation through creating a ‘personal brand’